Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ladybug's Second Shower!

Ladybug had her second shower this past Saturday...she got LOTS of goodies!

Opening my crib bumper pad - wrapped very creatively by Mom :)



Here's my mom, Grandma, me, and Ladybug - 4 generations!

The three sets of twinkies...I promise this wasn't planned but it was quite funny how it turned out.


My yummy cake (cookie cake!!) and brownies!


Septtro helped me unload the car and unpack some stuff on Saturday afternoon and then my mom came over Sunday afternoon to help organize more. Ladybug's room looks much better than it did - we definitely made progress - but I feel like there's so much still left to do! I will try to post pictures of the nursery shortly. I just realized this weekend I need to do something every day with her nursery because I only have a little over 4 weeks until she's due - and if she happens to come early, it'd be nice to have everything done. Four weeks - holy cow!

2 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

How fun! I LOVE your cookie cake (so much better than cake cake)!!!

Jess said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures, you look beautiful! I can't believe she will be here so soon...I know you are dying to meet her!

babyparamore.blogspot.com