Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,
Tomorrow is a big day for all of us! We'll get another peak into your secret world. I can't wait to see you again! I wonder how much you've changed.

I keep thinking you're a little girl. I wonder if I'm right. I'm not quite sure where that is coming from. I will truly be happy either way. Ever since I was little, I wanted to have a boy first. That's probably because of your Uncle Mark. I liked having an older brother. But I've been around little girls enough now to be comfortable with a girl too. See, your mom isn't quite the girliest person around. I may not be able to do your hair or dress you in the latest fashion, but I'll love you like no other! It will be nice to know if you're a boy or girl so we can start picking out names. Your dad and I pretty much have a name picked out if you're a girl. If you're a boy, well, we'll have to do some more thinkin.

I love feeling you move around inside me. It's one of the most incredible things I've ever experienced! I'm pretty sure I smile every time I feel you. Sometimes I get nervous when you haven't moved in a while. But then I remember that you're sleeping just as much as a newborn. You seem to like it when I eat - that's when you're most active. You like food, don't you?...just like your mom and dad. :) On Sunday, I ate some macaroni and cheese. That's my favorite food. After I did, you moved the strongest I've ever felt! It made me jump because it startled me! You like mac and cheese? A child after my own heart. :)

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow my sweet baby. I want everything to be ok. I want you to be growing right on track and there to be no problems. I hope that's true. Trusting God is such a minute-by-minute, day-by-day decision. You'll learn that soon enough. I love you baby! See you soon!

4 comments:

Sara said...

oh susan, this is so precious... i can't wait to hear!! james moves around so much when i drink OJ (one of my favorite things in the world). it is special to have that food-bond haha!

thanks for sharing this :)

Anonymous said...

TOMORROW! It's allllllmost here!!!

This was so sweet! You always have the sweetest baby-blogs! :)

Lorren said...

I have been counting down the days! I can't wait to hear the news! What time is the appointment?

Joy@WDDCH said...

I am going to be refreshing your blog ALL DAY until I hear the news!!! So exciting!