Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Homemade vs Commercial


It's no secret. I coupon. Because I coupon, I am able to find things at a much cheaper price. However, what if I could save money AND clean with products that don't have crazy ingredients I can't pronounce?  I'm interested...and I love this post: 

http://www.southernsavers.com/2010/05/homemade-vs-couponing-household-supplies/

**Don't miss out on the fabulous links at the end...lots of great info and recipes for homemade cleaners**
I'm not saying you'll never see another Mr Clean product in my house (could I really get rid of ol faithful...aka Magic Eraser?!). I'm just sayin, if it's just as cost-effective and there's an added benefit for my family, why not? I'm not gonna go and throw out everything in my house I already have. I just plan to slowly change one item at a time.

That's all.

No comments: