Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Pics

Yeah these are a week late but I think I do pretty good for not having Internet at home. :)


This was our Christmas with Mark and Shawna the Sunday before Christmas (since they went to Seattle).

Gramma thought Superman was very handsome.











Shawna with her LL Bean slippers.

















Mark sportin his new Clemson hat. It looked like a piece of burlap...but I must admit, I almost kept it for myself. :)











I think mom really liked her present. We went in together and got her a digital frame.












Tillman and Suka in their Clemson and Woodruff apparel....so stinkin cute!

















This was Christmas morning. One of his players got him that Woodruff beenie. Mom and dad got him a griddle...that we've used a TON already!












Santie Claus even brought Suka a present...she just needed a lil help opening it.












Here's everybody after brunch on Christmas morning.













Suka givin some lovin.

















Suka givin her dad five. :)

2 comments:

The Kauffmans said...

Ok Suka giving Sep a five is stinkin cute! :) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We need to hang out again soon! It's been a while.

Lorren said...

I love the little doggies in their shirts- so cute! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Superman is awesome!