Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rollin Rollin Rollin!

This past Wednesday, Ri finally figured out she's in control of making herself roll over - the connection has been made!

She hasn't been much interested in rolling over...before Wednesday it had been a couple weeks and before that it had been almost a month. She's yet to roll from her back to her tummy - it's always tummy to back (I think because she prefers her back). She'll go all the way to her side from her back, but not all the way.

Anyway, it seems her mobile days are soon approaching!

4 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Oh my gosh how adorable! Zoƫ has rolled over from back-to-front but isn't very good at front-to-back. She kind of gets stuck on her tummy and freaks. LOL!

Anonymous said...

So cute Susan - can't wait to see her again! Won't be long now.
Love, Cathy/Emmory's Nama :)

The Kauffmans said...

Aw, shes so proud of herself. :) I love a happy baby! I hope I get to see you guys soon. I wanna come up and visit but we were just looking over the budget and well....haha, we shall see!

Lorren said...

So precious! I LOVE how smiley she is! You are such a good mommy! Love you both!