I found a 2-pack of MainStay brand plastic containers at Walmart for about $3 to store them in (any air-tight container will work).
1. Cut a paper towel (no cheap ones - I like Viva and Brawny) roll in half with knife or tool of your choice
2. Mix 1 1/2 cups of water with 2 Tblsp baby wash and 1 Tblsp baby oil
3. Pour solution over paper towels
4. Let solution soak through (might want to flip container upsidedown for a few minutes)
5. Pull out cardboard piece from middle, pull wipes from middle and presto!