Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving pics



Ok I know these are a lil late but better late than never right? First up, Thanksgiving with mom's mom - gramma Burton at the nursing home. This was the Thursday before Thanksgiving.









We had to find some ways to entertain ourselves. This was actually Septtro's idea. Notice how he's acting like he had no part in it.









Mark's mask needed a lil help - valiant effort, though. Shawna also participated in our attempt of entertainment. We should have made some for all the residents at the nursing home...how fun that would have been! Maybe next year...









This is in Pennsylvania. We used to gather upstairs but our family has grown so we now eat in the basement. This is my dad's side of the family. From left....Brooke (cuz's wife), Katie (cuz), Shawna (u know), Karla (cuz - thanks for that), yours truly, and Kathy (cuz's wife). We had a good time chattin.






Here's a picture of my Uncle John and Aunt Robyn's house. They allowed us to stay there during our visit. I love that house...brings back so many memories of going up as a kid.












"Now Connor, if you don't smile, you can't go to your other grammie's house". Ahh hahaha! This picture makes me laugh!!!












Cousin Corey and cousin-in-law Brooke with their daughter, Emma.















Cuz Kevin and Kathy with their kids Nate and Ally. Yeah, Nate is pretty stinkin tall. He's 4.













Mom with Uncle Dave and Aunt Kris

















Uncle Sandy and Aunt Elly - I'm pretty sure Elly was laughing at something. :)













Auntie Robyn - playin games...













And my FAVORITE picture:


I love how Grampa played along with our silly picture. :)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!!!

3 comments:

jim thompson said...

haha. i love the ghetto masks and how sep had "no part in it." it's actually a genius idea. i'm glad you liked the song. several of my students downloaded it and i catch them humming it sometimes. it's equally hilarious and humbling :) will your brother ever blog again? no is liekly the answer.

The Kauffmans said...

Haha, your grampa must be pretty cool! ;)
And OF COURSE the mask was Sep's idea....actin all innocent and what not...I'm not buyin it...
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

Lorren said...

Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. I miss hanging out with the Steenbacks! Next time I'm in town, we need to plan a time to hang out like back in the day- it's been way too long!