Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Family and homemade jam

I'm playing catch-up a little bit here.  Last weekend, Ri moved from her toddler bed to a twin trundle bed.  I didn't plan for it to happen but we found a great deal on Craigslist - matched the dresser we had in there already.

See all the stuff on her bed?  I don't know how there was ever any room for her in her toddler bed!  

Proof that my kids DO have some of my features: (me on left, Logann on right)

 Septtro's brother and sister came to visit last weekend.  It was so fun to have them here - the girls loved having all of them here to play!

Kaylee is about 8 months older than her cousin Skye but she's quite a bit smaller.  Sorry girl, guess you got your momma's short genes.  Beautiful lil gals!!!

Some friends gave us a LOT of muscadine grapes.  Septtro made homemade jelly!! I'm not a fan of the grapes but haven't tried the jelly yet.  He and the girls love the grapes though so I'm sure this won't last long.  


I've been trying to hard to capture that universal newborn stretch where they curl around themselves, hands behind their head.  I just love it!!  I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet.  But I did catch a "praise Jesus" moment.  :)

No comments: