Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ri is THREE!

I know I'm a bit late posting but last week was busy.  Ri's birthday was September 25th (last Tuesday) and Septtro's was September 28th (last Friday).    

I think this might have been the first birthday that I wasn't sad...sad that time was going too fast.  Instead of dwelling on how quickly she's growing up, I actually enjoyed what a fun, little girl she's becoming.

We went to the park and played with her cousins per her request.


snack time at the park - only time they were still
 On her actual birthday, we let her choose what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Which included: monkey bread, McDonalds, and Chick fil a.  I got her a cupcake and she blew out her candles after eating dinner.
birthday breakfast, lunch, dinner

Of course, she had to have a Buzz-themed cake.

just look at how big she is!

my birthday girl

We had a party for her this past Saturday.  She got a lot of Toy Story themed toys and a big girl bike!  Now we just have to get her a helmet....and maybe a mouth guard so we don't lose any more teeth! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your darling girl! I still get sad on Birthdays! Good for you for embracing the little person she is becoming. She is ADORABLE!