Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekend Update

**Am I this old already?  It took me SO long to create these photo collages.  Surely there is a faster way.** (used Picasa but all pics were from my iPhone)


Septtro created quite a play area for the girls this weekend.  We already had some sand delivered to the new sand box he built. But then he added a "wash off" platform as well as a place to hold the hose and spray mist to keep cool.  Plus, now our swing set is over there.  


KayK came down with a fever Thursday evening.  My mom and I thought she felt warm Wednesday when we were at the lake.  But she was acting fine - no other symptoms.  But by Thursday evening, she was miserable and couldn't sleep.  So Septtro went out at 2am to get some Tylenol.  After that, she slept fine.  The fever lasted a couple days and I kept her home from church just to be safe.  


Friday night, Septtro and Ri had an at-home date night.  Ri is obsessed with Toy Story.  She constantly asks to watch them (we used to have them saved on our DVR but got rid of our satellite service).  He rented one from iTunes and they watched together - including popcorn.  She was pretty excited.  We also discovered Suka had a flea infestation so she got a bath and new meds.

Saturday, we stayed home all day.  We just hung out as a family.  It was quite nice.  Septtro even put up my new pulley clothesline!  I couldn't wait to hang something on the line - of course, it had to be my cloth diapers!  There's just something warm and fuzzy feeling inside when you are able to let your clothes dry in the sunshine isn't there??



Sunday, Septtro went to church and I stayed home with the girls.  When he got home, I ran some errands.  And there was plenty of cuddle time.


No comments: