Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Anything for Fashion

So my sweet daughter has always loved her brown Disney princess boots. My sister-in-law, Kari, and brother-in-law, Stephen, got them for her about a year ago. Since they are a size 5, she wasn't really able to wear them much this past winter. She's now currently in a size 5 shoe (some size 6) but obviously, it's a bit hot for boots.

Today has been a VERY unusual day as far as weather - overcast and barely 70 degrees (a nice break from the heat advisory 100 temps earlier this week!). Ri found her prized boots in her room before nap and got frustrated trying to put one on herself. I asked if she wanted help, to which she promptly replied, "ses sir" (yes sir...we're still working on ma'am). I tried to get it on her foot, but it was a bit small and I was afraid I'd hurt her. So I told her they were too small.

Break-down of the century!!!!

So I tried again and stuffed her foot inside. Her mood instantly changed. She never did care to find the other boot and was very quick to show her Daddy her pretty boot. She walked around with one boot on for a good 30 minutes before nap time. As soon as she got up from her nap this afternoon, can you guess what the first thing she said was - "boot, boot!!"

I think she may wear them to bed if we let her.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: