Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

GoGreen Pocket Diaper Review

Ok so I had wanted to try to cloth diaper for a long time. But I'll be honest. The initial cost was pretty significant. Even though $4-$5 per jumbo pack (with my couponing) seemed like it was much cheaper, I knew cloth was going to be in the long run but it was hard for me to imagine spending $350 or so to begin. If you're at all interested like I was, I'm here to tell ya, you DON'T HAVE TO SPEND THAT MUCH!

I found GoGreen Pocket diapers and I LOVE them! I held them up to my name-brand diapers and you really cannot tell a difference. At first I was a little bit nervous about the quality because of the price being so much lower (HALF of what the "big dogs" charge) but they were absolutely comparable! And, the prints are SO cute! I mean, could Ri look ANY cuter in her cow print diaper below???



As far as doing the job, I haven't had any issues. There are enough snaps to ensure it fits snug around Ri - even with her chubby legs and thighs. I tried them overnight as well (doubling up on the inserts like I usually do with other diapers) and in the morning - NO LEAKS! Each diaper costs $8.99 or $9.99 depending on the style and shipping is always $5 no matter how much you order! You can also order packages of 3, 4, 6 or 12 and save a few bucks! They also started offering wet/dry bags and gift certificates. If you haven't already, check out their website here. The customer service is awesome!!! And there's a 15 day wash and wear policy so if you decide it's not for you, just return them! I mean, really, if you're at all interested in cloth diapering or if you're looking to expand your stash, give GoGreen Pocket Diapers a try. I really think you'll be glad you did!!

No comments: