Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

23 Weeks

Week and day: 23 weeks 0 days

Belly Button in or out: yeah it's out - and you can tell if I wear a shirt that's clingy

Wedding rings on or off: off! I had to before they became too hard to get off..I was afraid I'd wait too long and they'd have to be cut off or something :)

Food cravings: honey nut cheerios and milk, pickles (claussen!)

Food aversions: nope

Nausea: gone!

Energy level: I can feel that nesting starting to creep in - wrote out a to-do list the other day and anxious to start crossing things off!

Weight gain: I don't know really - probably bout 20 pounds or so

Mood: I told Septtro the other day how frustrated I was that I feel so sad all the time. I feel like I shouldn't be that way. This is a happy time. He was very understanding and said I shouldn't feel bad for being sad a lot cause that's just the hormones. But this past week, I've felt more happy...although I'm sure I can still cry at the drop of a hat.

Maternity clothes: I can't fit into ANY normal clothes now - well at least pants. I went to Miracle Hill and got some pretty good shirts that were just a bigger size and that's worked out quite nicely so far.

Size of baby: large mango

Changes of baby: starting to build fat, now weighs around a POUND - no more ounces!, skin becoming less see-through, practicing breathing by sucking amniotic fluid in and out of her lungs

Next appointment: June 9th (week from today) - measurements and hear heartbeat

Other: I can't say enough how amazing it is to feel her move around. I could just sit around all day with my hands on my belly - feeling her dance around in that secret world of hers. Septtro said her name the other night and she moved right away - made his day! :) I love watching him connect with her in that way. In other, less exciting news for most, my skin seems like it's starting to clear up a little bit - just in time for summer so yay! Speaking of summer, I think I'll be wearing skirts and dresses more than ever...it's SO much more comfortable when it's hot and humid out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear on the skirts and dresses thing! I've never been much of a skirt-wearer and dresses - HA! But man are they comfortable these days!!