Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Preteen stands up for rights of unborn

Abortion is an issue that's very important to me. I can't seem to fathom it. Especially now, after losing one child and now having another precious life inside me (which by the way, now has 4 distinct chambers of the heart -which has beating for about 2 weeks now, there are eyelids, elbows, a nose, lungs, liver, nerve cells....I could go on and on) - I've become even more heartbroken knowing others purposefully kill an unborn child. Granted, I don't do as much as I should to stand up for these unborn souls. Here's my feeble attempt to educate - with the words of a young girl.

"Do we only call them humans if they're wanted?"

Take a look.


1 comment:

Joy@WDDCH said...

I couldn't see the video or whatever you posted but wanted to just say that I wholeheartedly agree. I used to have a quote up on my blog that said, "It's a life when we want a baby, but it's only a bunch of cells when we don't."

I am very, very prolife. I volunteered at Birthright for a very short amount of time but learned so much. There are some desperate women out there but instead of helping them through this scary time, Planned Parenthood tells them abortion is the answer.

Tangent- Most people don't even realize that Planned Parenthood was started by a woman who wanted to kill off the black race. Abortion was founded on principles of genocide, of getting rid of people who were not "white".

I think if an alien race were to see us they would think we were the most screwed up race of people. We smoke chemicals and give ourselves cancer, we fill our world with garbage instead of recycling, and we kill our unborn babies. I don't care for any of the pro-choice arguments either. There have been women raped and gone on to have children that become DOCTORS fighting to find a cure for cancer.

We have no right to choose who lives... and who dies because of who is carrying the unborn baby or HOW the baby got there.