Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day After Day

I just love this picture of Ri's sweet profile.

These are my days: a living room (and dining room...and bedroom) full of toys, squeals of delight, small whispers of unitelligable toddler babble, the pitter-patter of bare feet constantly moving on the hardwoods, little hands tugging at my shirt, sweet smiles and hugs, and many other "every day" memories I wish I could bottle up for later.

Sometimes it's hard to be a stay-at-home mom. I hardly get to leave "work". But when my heart grows weary of the same ol stuff, I try to remember she will soon be grown. And what a treasure and blessing it is to have her in my life! I am so very thankful for the gift she is...and the gift it is for me to spend each day with her!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

This made me tear up - what a sweet way to describe "mommyhood." Well spoken. :)

Joy@WDDCH said...

Amen! I hear you on staying home but it's so worth it.