Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Remembering



Last time I walked down this path, I was headed to the ER. We were camping at Lake Jocassee. I was pregnant with Peanut.

When I went to use the restroom, I thought I'd lost my baby. Our ER visit confirmed everything seemed to be fine. But a month later, we found out everything wasn't fine.

It's hard not to remember when I see certain things here...especially when I made a trip to that same bathroom. I avoided the same stall.

But then God is so gracious. As hard as that summer was two years ago; this summer, I have a sweet girl smiling and splashing in the water.

I'm thinking of you, Peanut...and lovin on your sister!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so sad for you & so sorry that you lost your sweet little baby! I'm thanking God that He has given you your sweet little Ri! Your precious little Peanut will always have a special part of your heart! I think sweetly & often about my 6 sweet little babies that we lost too! I love & cherish my 5 precious baby girlies all the more!