Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009


After two hours of pushing the dr decided Susan needed a c-section...there was some molding on the baby's head and she was concerned about the health of the baby if she continued for a lot longer. She is being prepped for the OR right now. Will try to post when she is born before I go to bed.

No comments: