Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

So this is what my house looked like all day. I couldn't seem to ever get it looking anywhere close to clean. And then I began to think to myself, "I've done nothing productive all day!"

But alas, I HAVE been produtive. Because my first job and responsibility is training and caring for my children, and I've been doing that all day!

I'm in the midst of potty training; this is our second week. Ri is improving. But it's definitely taking longer than I had hoped. And if you've ever potty trained, you know that's a job in itself. This is hard stuff!

So my house may still be dirty. But my kids are fed, clean (ok, for the most part they're clean), safe, happy, and loved. Plus, Ri actually used the potty a few times! I've had a very busy, productive day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Lots of times my most productive days look like the least productive.