Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Ray of Sunshine!

I didn't think it was possible but it seems Kaylee is an easier baby than Rilynn was. From the time we came home from the hospital, she was sleeping 4-5 hours. She's been sleeping through the night (about 11-7) since she was a month old and as long as she's being held or she's on her belly with her paci, she's a happy camper.

I can't believe how big she's gotten already! I've tried to cuddle her as much as possible because those moments are so fleeting! She's getting some good, chunky legs like her sister had (errr, has) and she interacts so well - loves to smile and coo!

It seems her hair is thinning out a bit but I'm hoping it won't completely fall out. It's still silky soft, which I LOVE. It's gotten a little bit lighter...not as jet black as it was when she was born.

I'm so curious how her and Ri will interact when Kaylee is older and how many ways they'll be different. Who's gonna be the bossy one, who's gonna be into sports (both please???), who's gonna be the comedian, who's gonna love school, who's gonna be prissy, who's gonna be a leader, who's gonna be sensitive....

I know one thing...both my girls are precious gifts from the Lord and I'm so thankful to Him for allowing them to be a part of my life!!! May He grab ahold of their sinful little hearts early and use me to point them towards Christ!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Part of the fun of growing up - discovering their differences and similarities! My sister and I, in most ways, are like night and day. She is BEAUTIFUL! My girls were always bald so I'm always amazed to see so much hair on little baby girls, LOL!