Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Amazon Mom

Yes I use cloth diapers but I also still use disposables a fair amount. So when Shawna told me about this, I had to check it out. If you join Amazon Mom, you get a discount on diapers (look for the brand currently on sale for extra savings).

For even more money off, you can find coupons in various parenting magazines for 20% off or $10 off (some of these parenting magazines are free! Stop in your local Babies R Us to check for any free ones). Not that I pay much attention to what the magazines actually say. I don't agree with most of their advice, but they have Amazon diaper coupons!

AND, if you happened to get that HOT Amazon gift card deal a while back from LivingSocial, you can combine that as well - which could make a big box of diapers almost free with free shipping!

Check it out for yourself!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Joelle Turner said...

I'm using amazon mom -- if you ever find a mag with a coupon, let me know! or pick one up for me. thanks for your call yesterday! we are doing ok.