Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Important Things

Sometimes, while trying to do all of the things I feel are so important day after day, I forget my little girl is growing up so quickly.

Sometimes it's time for me to let the laundry pile up some more, allow more dust to collect on my living room table, tend to my couponing scenarios later and, this time, not put her in front of her toys...but cuddle with my sweet baby girl.

Sometimes I need to slow down and enjoy every bit of her that I can - her smiles, her smirks, her chocolatey hair, her big brown eyes, her laughs. She's what's important. And oh how thankful I am to be her mom.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Very wise! Enjoy every second. =)

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

Susan, this made me cry! It is so sweet & so true! : )

Photogrl said...

Beautiful post and a beautiful picture!