Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

GO WOODRUFF!!!

So most of you know - but maybe some don't - that Septtro helps coach the offensive line at Woodruff High School. He LOVES it there. The school is awesome and the community is even better.

The team is in the 3rd round of playoffs for the first time since 2003. They have the potential to win state. Today, they go to Abbeville.

Abbeville is undefeated this season (although some may say they don't really play very many tough teams during the regular season). They haven't lost a regular season home game since 2005. We played them earlier in the season; losing by just two points (we made a lot of mistakes - probably one of the worst games we've played). They're a tough team. But I believe Woodruff is better - and no, I'm not biased - not at all.

I can't wait to go watch the game! It's gonna be a good one! Although, either way, it will be a bit bitter-sweet for me. I want them to win, but if they win, Septtro will not be able to go with us to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving as they'll play that Friday. As much as I'd really like to be with Septtro on Thanksgiving, you don't have many opportunities to coach a state championship team so I'd rather them win tonight. If they do win tonight, they better win next Friday - I'm not gonna be away from my hubby for nothin! :)
Check out their website. GO WOLVES!!




No comments: